The Tracker features a pressure sensor, so it’s flight log can be used to generate IGC data which includes the compulsory barometric altitude. There’s also a built in accelerometer and RF module that can communicate with the Flymaster Heart-G or TAS Probe.
The unit is constructed from high strength polycarbonate combined with a rubber exterior, making it extremely robust and water resistant. It can be used not only for free flying, but just about any other outdoor activity you can think of – kitesurfing, windsurfing, mountain biking, mountaineering, hiking, running etc…the list is endless! It is also ideally suited to monitoring individuals and events or groups in the outdoors.
Also available Flymaster Tracker 3G – specially designed for areas of the world where 2G network is poor or not available.
• second by second livetracking
• SOS button
• rugged construction and IPX7 Water Resistant
• huge battery life
• multiple sensors and communications
• worldwide coverage – roaming SIM works on all networks
• shipped with arm band, lanyard, bike holder, charger, magnetic USB cable and Quick Start guide
Safe XC Flying
XC flying is rewarding, yet landing out alone can be scary. With the LiveTracking system you will never be alone on your XC Adventure. Flymaster LiveTracking technology is the standard for the Paragliding World Cup and the Red Bull X-Alps. This innovative system enables real-time flight monitoring – livetracking – over Google Earth, enhancing sharing of flights and contributing significantly to improve flight safety.
Safety can even be augmented by configuring the Tracker to periodically send an sms with information like position, altitude, or speed to a defined recipient.
Cloud Flights – Flymasters Web Service
All your flights will be automatically uploaded to our Cloud Flights Web Service. Inside your flight details page you can review your flight, play it back, analyse all the data, including all external sensor data, like G-forces and heart rate values. You can also download your flight in IGC or KML format.
The Tracker has a built in low power wireless interface for connecting compatible accessories. The list of Flymaster wireless accessories is the most complete on the market and includes the HEART-G and TAS.
Flight Sharing can be extended beyond the LIVETRACKING. After any activity, automatic track data can be sent to several well known databases like Leonardo, or DHV. You can also share your activities through Facebook or by email.
• Battery Capacity (Lithium-Ion): 1800 mAh
• Autonomy: >20 hours (1 positon per second)
• Size: 87 x 58 x 22.5mm (Length x Width x Thickness)
• Weight: 93g
• GPS: 72 channels GPS/GLONASS
• Native USB Connection: allows connection to PC to download Tracking Data and upload Firmware
• Battery Charging: from wall adapter, car adapter or standard usb port
• 2G Version – Quad-band GSM: GPRS Class 10. Quad-band support: GSM 850 MHz, EGSM 900 MHz, DCS 1800 MHz and PCS 1900 MHz.
• 3G Version – UMTS/HSPA/GSM: UMTS/HSPA: 800/850/900/1900/2100 quad band. GPRS/EDGE: quad band.
• RF Interface: allows wireless connection of several external probes (like HEART-G or TAS probe) simultaneously.
• 6 Axis accelerometer and pressure sensor allows G-Force measure and barometric data
• Firmware update by USB (upgrades are free)
• Memory – 3D track log with storage for >300000 track points, for at least 83 hours of track activity
• Compatible with Mac OSX (1.9 and higher) and Windows (Vista/7/8/8.1/10)
• Download the user manual here
Upload of track data to repositories using the GSM network (compatible with several repositories like Leonardo XC server, XContest and DHV).
Automatic almost real time flight data sending to a remote live tracking server through GSM network (compatible with several servers like Flymaster, LiveTracking24, DHV, etc).
On demand sending of predefined messages to a server (eg. SOS).
Small GPRS data usage (considering that communication is not lost, on average, requires 25KB per activity/hour)
Colour: blue or green