- weight 70 g (double battery model 86g)
- dimensions 98x57x19 mm
- battery 1150 mAh (double battery version 2000 mAh), 10-25h fly time
- memory 16 Gb
- vario – analog/digital/average, acoustic signalization, graph history
- instant vario response
- flight logs – IGC/KML accepted for FAI Category 1 competitions
- GPS – ground speed, altitude, heading, glide ratio
- wind speed and direction
- altimeters – 5 adjustable altimeters (relative, absolute, GPS or QNH mode)
- height above ground level (AGL)
- competition waypoint navigation with route length optimisation
- airspace violation warning
- fully customizable – multiple screens with configurable layouts and widgets
- android connectivity – XCTrack, FlyMe, XCSoar, LK8000, TopHat, Sky Land Tracker, Paragliding Dashboard
- iOS connectivity – FlySkyHy, SkyLogger, SkyLogger XXL
- digital compass
- weak lift detection (pre-thermal sound)
- bearing and distance from take-off
- flight diary, fly time, real time clock
- auto take off and landing detection
- UART output (for E-readers connection)
Every future feature will be available for free in software update, check current version here.
- SkyDrop variometer
- raiser holder with adhesive hooks&loops
- protective cordura pocket
- micro USB cable
- user guide
- Once pilot is autonomous in basic skills (take off or landing), she/he is thirsty for air time. SkyDrop will gratefully help with this mission. It doesn’t need to sit on cockpit of cocoon harness, or even worse – at old school leg mount. Instead of that, a riser mount puts instrument right in front of pilot’s eyes, where she/he can easily read all what is needed.
- We recommend riser mount also for advanced pilots, due to safety reasons. When using riser mount, pilot can operates device with brake in her/his hand.
- However small and lightweight SkyDrop is, we found some space for complete set of motion sensors. Their fusion with the best available baro sensor creates high sensitive compass or instant vario reaction.
- Competition pilot at the front of leading gaggle needs reliable backup. SkyDrop generates FAI1 class IGC tracklogs and has waypoint navigation with route length optimisation.
- Tandem pilot has very limited space for instruments, but SkyDrop on passengers shoulder or helmet easily solves this situation.
- Do you like hike&XC? SkyDrop with its 68 grams in combination with your mobile phone is all you need for these exciting adventures.
- Leg mount is for camera, not for prehistoric instruments anymore! Riser mount is ideal for “always looking up” acro pilots, who also need some kind of instrument. SkyDrop can provide safety features like altitude alarms, or just G-force meter for fun