Numerous flight tests have shown that changes such as:
- Leg loops are sewn higher.
- 2 carbon plates in the front and rear part of the belt.
- A newly developed middle section
… the upright behaviour could be improved considerably.
The Easy has now got a slider with a milled, sliding PVC sleeve, the main suspension now being landed. the centre of gravity is automatically shifted to the desired position when erecting.
By pressing the foot section you can get to the flight position faster and easier. The position adjustment in flight is achieved with the tried and tested pinch roller, as is also used in the cross. The optical design in different colour combinations underlines the sleek appearance of this belt.
The extremely generous storage space inside the belt with the numerous outside pockets make the Easy a really simple and well-designed hang glider belt.
Features of the Easy
- 2 pairs of towing loops in different heights for UL or winch towing
- Pannier with enough storage space for a helmet and other items
- Aerodynamic neoprene shoulder panel
- Austria Alpin steel carabiner
- The belt is made to measure at no extra charge
- 6.6 kg without transport bag